Mark Logue, CPO, owner of Tampa Bay Brace & Limb and Clearwater Limb & Brace, is recognized for his innovative approach in treating children and adults. He offers a complete range of superior quality orthotic, prosthetic and pedorthic services in Clearwater, Florida.
The goal is to provide only the highest quality care, services and devices to facilitate each individual's rehabilitation. Practictioners are ABC-certified and C-Ped practitioners. The certification by the American Board for Certification represents the highest accreditation in the orthotic and prosthetic profession. Our custom-fabricated orthopedic braces and artificial limbs represent the most advanced technology available.
Our fully equipped laboratory allows certified staff technicians to prepare, modify and replace all types of orthotic and prosthetic devices from the highly complex to the most basic. On-site fabrication permits strict quality control standards, precise fitting of custom devices and delivery within a shortened time frame.
Tampa Bay Brace & Limb / Clearwater Limb & Brace ® 516 Lakeview Rd. Villa 1, Clearwater, FL 33756
Tampa Bay Brace & Limb
Clearwater Limb & Brace
516 Lakeview Rd., Villa 1
Clearwater, FL 33756
Tampa Bay Brace & Limb
In the News
Products & Services Available
Our facility offers a full spectrum of orthotic & prosthetic services. Patients are thoroughly evaluated, after which we can recommend the most suitable rehabilitative device to meet the person's needs if you wish. Pre-fabricated devices are carefully fit. Custom orthoses and prostheses are artfully fabricated in our own laboratory to ensure precise conformity, comfort and maximum function. Tampa Bay Brace & Limb is equipped to service pediatric, senior, and sports orthotic and prosthetic patients. The following is a partial listing of orthotic & prosthetic devices and services offered. Please call our office if there is another device you need or wish to prescribe.
• Upper-Limb Prosthetics
• Cosmetic restorations
• Conventional body powered systems
• Myoelectrically controlled systems
• Hybrid systems
• Above elbow and below elbow
• Lower Limb Prosthetics
• Energy storage systems
• Various socket interface suction
• Immediate post operative dressings
• Immediate post operative prostheses
• Ultra cosmetic systems
• Suction sleeve suspension
• Suction suspended systems
• Sports designed prostheses
• CAD/CAM sockets
• All variations of above knee sockets
• Below knee prosthetics
• Ultra lightweight systems
• Above knee prosthetics
• Hydraulic systems
Orthotic & Prosthetic Services
Our success is reflected in our broad network of third-party payers. We are affiliated with regional and local health systems and
are Medicare, Medicaid, VA, HMO and MCO in-network providers along with accepting workers compensation claims.
We continue to emphasize excellence in patient service, offering a convenient array of service options: from hospital calls
to house calls and after hours office appointments as needed on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to our patients' welfare on a continuing basis. Our responsibility to each patient does not end following the initial fitting. Follow-up visits make certain the device is performing properly. Adjustments, modifications and repairs are done as necessary. We treat the whole individual to insure his or her focus is on abilities rather than disabilities.
We will also be happy to stock special components or devices for you so that our staff members are better prepared to serve our patients. Our facility is handicapped accessible and offer convenient parking. Comfortable reception areas, private fitting rooms and well-equipped training areas all add to a relaxed professional atmosphere.
• Ankle supports
• Double bar ankle-foot orthosis (AFO)
• Thermoplastic ankle-foot orthosis (AFO)
• Standard & sports designed knee orthosis
• Patella tendon bearing orthosis (PTB)
• Tibial fracture orthosis
• Femoral fracture orthosis
• Double bar knee-ankle-foot orthosis (KAFO)
• Thermoplastic knee-ankle-foot orthosis (KAFO)
• Reciprocating gait orthosis
• Upper limb orthoses
• Wrist immobilizers & cock-up splints
• Elbow orthosis
• Shoulder abduction orthosis
• Orthosis for hip dyplasia
• Compression garments: stockings, sleeves
• Spinal orthosis
• Scoliosis systems
• Prefabricated or custom corsets
• Chairback/Taylor design rigid metal frame orthosis
• Four-poster and SOMI style cervical orthosis
• Soft and rigid cervical collars
• Thermoplastic body jackets (TLSO)
• Hyperextension orthosis
• Various finger splints
• Radial and ulnar facture orthoses
• Humeral fracture orthosis
Double click here to add text.